Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Time is Flying!

Wow! I can't believe Addison will be 6 weeks old this Sunday! My little girl is growing so fast! It's so fun to watch her develop and learn new things but at the same time I hate to see her grow! We are having so much fun with her and she is definately keeping us both busy. She is sleeping great through the night which is the best thing a mom could ask for. The other night she went to bed at 11 pm and I finally had to wake her up at 6 am cause I knew she would be starving! I couldn't believe it! The funny thing is, that night I was pondering back on the day when I used to sleep all through the night and secretly wishing for just one night of uninterrupted sleep ... well I got my wish! What an angel I have! Here are some pictures we had taken of Addie when she was three weeks . . .










4 comments:

Blackwell said...

She really is a beautiful baby I'm so happy for you. Can you believe you ever lived without her? That's what I thought after I had Jackson. You are so lucky she sleeps good, Lily is 10 months and JUST started sleeping through the night! That's how it works, you have one that's an angel so it makes you have more and then you are like, "What was I thinking!" ...haha jk ;)

Merrells said...

Love all these pictures! She is just adorable!

Maegan said...

She is adorable!!! I bet you are having so much fun! I still need to come visit both of you.

Rebecs said...

Ash, Congrats!! She is darling!! I totally forgot you had a blog and, really you didn't update it a whole lot so that's probably why :). But now that you have a baby I'm sure you'll be more regular. I've added you to my blog roll, so now I won't forget. It's so nice to catch up on your life. I don't know if I invited you to my blog, if not email me bechunter(at)gmail(dot)com. Congrats again! I love the pictures, she is a doll!

ME AND MY BETTER HALF