Saturday, February 20, 2010

Update

Well, I was hoping to have some baby pictures to post by now but no such luck. The doctor says everything is looking good and ready to go, it's just the waiting game now. He stripped me on Tuesday hoping it would help but all it did was give me some killer false labor pains. And it's made everyday seem longer and longer. I don't think it was quite worth it! But at least there is an end in sight. My induction date is March 1 but I really hope I don't make it until then. In fact I'm really hoping to get out of work on Monday! We'll see!

5 comments:

Devin & Shalise said...

I am so excited for you guys... but I know that last little bit is the worst! It will all be over soon! I can't wait to see pictures!

Merrells said...

Good luck Ash! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you come soon. Can't wait to see some pictures of your little girl!

Blackwell said...

Good luck! You just enjoy napping and quiet time for the next few days because it's over soon. I know you really think you want her out but the second she comes out she'll turn one before you know it! Seriously, they grow up way too fast. I'm so excited for you though, being a mom is the absolute greatest!

Wendy said...

We hope you go faster too! It's too hard waiting for this baby to get here!! seriously- I'm waiting by the phone right now! haha jk Love ya!

Brooke said...

Good luck! I hope it comes sooner than later, but my induction was heaven... :) Hope all goes well, I'm looking forward to pictures!

ME AND MY BETTER HALF