So we actually had our ultrasound a few weeks ago, but we've been crazy with some work we're doing on our house so I'm just now getting around to posting. And besides that we ran into a little speed bump. So we're sitting there in the doctors office, everything looking good with the baby (phwew!) and it comes time to do the gender identification. So the doctor looks and looks some more and finally after a few minutes of jiggling my belly trying to get the thing to move, he says "Well, the legs are crossed so I can't tell what the gender is. But don't worry we'll do another ultrasound when you come next month and see if we can tell then." WHAT?! I wanted to say you're joking right? Can't I do some jumping jacks or something to get it to move? You are going to make us wait a whole MONTH to come back!! And that was the end of it. He said if he were to guess he would say girl but he wouldn't say for sure. We both walked out of the office like, did that really just happen? They can see this dark spot in the brain or that area where the kidney is but they can't tell if it has parts or not? Anyways, unable to stand the suspense I called up my friend who is going through the radiology program and asked her if she wanted to practice on me. Her vote also went to girl and she seemed pretty confident but Justin is still a little leary on that diagnosis. So hopefully after one more ultrasound next week we will be able to tell for sure. Third times a charm. Anyways, here's some pictures of our cute, modest probably a girl! We got good pictures from both ultrasounds but the one from my doctor you have to scan in and my scanner's having issues.


This a picture of the face. That one eye kept showing up out of no where like a scary movie or something!
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you, girls are so much fun! ...if it is for sure ;) You better get a second job to pay for girl stuff!!
We are so excited for you guys! Girls are so much fun! You will have to let us know what the doctor says next month. We really need to get together again!
Ash, I love the ultrasound photos. The face is adorable. I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment