Sunday, November 2, 2008

Redneck Halloween


The fire dept hosted a Halloween party this year. It was kind of a last minute thing so we were a little crunched on time in finding a costume. Note for future: It's virtually impossible to find a costume on Halloween, although if needed you could start decorating your Christmas tree. Anyways this was the best we could come up with. The sad thing is, Justin actually pulls off the white trash look very well! Have you ever seen Joe Dirt?

6 comments:

Brooke said...

That is a great picture, Justin looks totally comfortable in the sleeveless flannel with the mullet, was it a flashback to earlier days? Ashlee, I think you found your calling in life... :)

Deanna and Gary said...

That is sooo bad! But it made me laugh!

Kristin said...

wow - your costumes turned out great and look like you spent a great deal of time planning them!
so fun!

Butler Family said...

ha ha! this is so great! you guys did a good job

Anonymous said...

You guys are one sexy couple. Man I wish I looked as good as you guys. Justin pulls that off a little too good. Good work.

Ari Hill said...

you guys are so freaking cute! I'm sad I missed you while I was in utah I had to go to Labor and delivery but we should be coming down in Dec and i want to see you! I miss you and we will talk soon! You guys look like you guys had fun!

ME AND MY BETTER HALF