Sunday, October 19, 2008

For Kristie




Here's the pics of our bathroom finally! The only thing we have left to do is put cupboards above the washer and dryer. The lighting is kind of funny in the pictures but the walls are actually green (or guacamole as Justin calls it) It's so good to finally have it finished!

5 comments:

Butler Family said...

that is so cute!! i want you to come do my house!

Kristin said...

I love it! The colors are awesome and you have decorated so stinking cute. After you get down with Ashley's come on down to my place!

Wendy said...

Ok- Ashlee- It's official! You are in the wrong business- you should be a home decorator! You have got the cutest home-and blog!

Annie said...

i found you off of todd and Rose's blog your pics of your house are way cute.

Ari Hill said...

See all these people want you to come do there houses but I'm first on the list. I have been saying it for years now! I love it in person and in pictures! so cute

ME AND MY BETTER HALF